TLC personalities including the “Long Island Medium” and “Cake Boss” are headed to Chicago this summer for the second TLC Summer Block Party at Soldier Field.
TLC and Feeding America host the July 16 event on the stadium green of Soldier Field, 1410 Museum Campus Drive. The party, from noon-5 p.m., is free and open to the public.
TLC personalities scheduled to attend
- Buddy Valastro, “Cake Boss”
- Theresa Caputo, “Long Island Medium”
- Randy Fenoli, “Say Yes to the Dress”
- Lori Allen and Monte Durham, “Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta”
- Kody, Christine, Janelle, Meri and Robyn, “Sister Wives”
- Amy, Audrey, Jeremy, Tori and Zach, “Little People, Big World”
- Whitney, Babs and Glenn, “My Big Fat Fabulous Life”
- Greg, Jazz and Jeanette, “I am Jazz”
- Alex, Amber, Anna, Elizabeth, Emma, Jonah and Trent, “7 Little Johnstons”
- Katherine and Sophie, “DC Cupcakes”
- Danni Star, TLCme
Autographs and photographs with TLC talent available. TLC also promises music, food, games and a kids’ zone. On-stage and booth activities, including a cookie decorating with Valastro and a hair and nail salon with Caputo. The cast of “Sister Wives” will emcee a ring toss while the hosts of “Say Yes to the Dress” and “Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta” man a green-screen photo space. Jennings and her family will host a “jazz hands” arts and crafts activity.
Hunger-relief organization Feeding America will educate people about hunger in the U.S. and specifically in the Chicago area. Feeding America, along with The Pack Shack, will challenge attendees to package 50,000 lunches by the end of the day. The meals will be donated to the Greater Chicago Food Depository, a local Feeding America member food bank. It’s all done as part of TLC’s Give A Little campaign.
For more info and to RSVP, visit this EventBrite page.
If you don’t live in Chicago and want to attend, you might be able to travel for free. TLC is currently accepting entries for a contest to win an all-expense paid VIP trip to Chicago. One grand prize winner will get to bring his/her family along for the party.
To enter, go to the block party page. The contest closes on June 1, and TLC will announced the winner on-air on June 8. TLC will award prize packs each week.